LaptopVideo2Go Forums

pls help!

Pranav

hello everybody!!i am new to this forum i need ur help!!i have catia v5 r14 and geforce 8600gt,,there seems to be some rendering problem,,the windowed area become jagged or corrupt whenever i move my mouse over the object during selection,this problem occurs only during selection process!!!wat could be the problem,check the images to get a clear idea of wat im talking abt

06292008170551dd0.th.jpg

06292008170545cp9.th.jpg

06292008170534re3.th.jpg

i tried 175.63 driver but still no luck!Thanx!!

Have you tried any other video drivers? Is this the only application you see corruption in?

u mean qaudro,mobile drivers???i will be trying out quadro driver soon.actually i only use catia and autocad2006,,no problem in autocad06,have u ever experience such problem??thanx for replying!!

I meant other versions of the video drivers from here. I would try the 177 series, if you haven't.

no problem, XD :P :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

i tried 169.96 for quadro fx 1700(same g84 core)i also tried to modify the inf file,,i copied the part corresponding to my card 8600gt ie

"%NVIDIA_G84.DEV_0402.1% = nv4_G8x,

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0402"

in the inf file,the installer didnt have any problem but the drivers are not getting installed,it should usually take some time for installation of drivers but in this case it directly says drivers installed successfully without taking any time,can somebody tell me wats going wrong?

problem solved!!!just over wrote the inf file for modified inf file for 165 on 169!!!but just out of curiosity can anybody explain me all the parameters in a inf file,,i like to learn and make my own!!,,thanx!!!

Edited by Pranav