LaptopVideo2Go Forums

overclocking using cooling pad

Guest boon1987

Guest boon1987

Hello...

yesterday, when i overclock my 8600GT on XPS 1530 to core:550 and memory:850, my notebook will be ended with the driver not responding and game crashing( in the room, a bit warm in temperature). So i borrowed the cooling pad from my friend and my graphic card driver overclocked with same speed without any problem.

As a result, i am very interesting in buying a cooling pad. However, i am lacking in the knowlege about the cooling pad.

So i appeal anyone can give me a solution for my question. What is the most suitable cooling pad for dell XPS 1530 . I heard that cooler master and zalman are great among them. So, i want to ask which brand and model is more suitable for my laptop, please.

Thank in advance.

Actually, I believe that raise the height of the laptop so that ventilation comes from under is sufficient.

but, it's just MY case. :)

Guest boon1987

I had raise the height of the laptop but the driver still not responding. It only will be fine when i put it on the cooling pad. So i am eager to ask which one is suitable to my laptop.

The names you have mentioned should be good, also try evercool. My friend has one and it seems to work well. But it's the only one I have come across.

• 3 weeks later...