LaptopVideo2Go Forums

CRSYSIS which driver to use

Guest Amit

Guest Amit

Hi All,

I am very new to this forum. I have read and gone thru all the NVIDIA drivers stuff that left me very much confused about the driver that I should use. I own a SONY AR51J with NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT 256mb card. Uptill now it has the default OEM driver (SONY). I have played thru Call of Duty 4 Mordern warfare (on medium details setting) without any problems or hangovers etc (I finished it with in 8hrs :) ).

Then i went on to a more demanding game CRYSIS, even on low detail settings at 800x600, frame breaks and the game is slow. At this time i thought of getting an upgraded graphics drivers and I found this amazing website. The only problem I am facing now is that I am in a ocean of information and drivers and do not know what version/driver should I use to upgrade !!!!!! I am using Vista 32bit Home Premium.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Amit

Try the 169.04 drivers! Good luck!

i thought i already told you to use those drivers amit lol XD