LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Crysis Freezing!

Guest peter

Guest peter

Hi everyone!

Ok here is my problem:

I open up crysis and everything is fine i enter the game And it runs quite smooth at medium - high settings.

Now here is the problem when I ex. Press esc to enter the game menu it just freezes for 10 sec! Then the menu pops up and works fine! Then when I resume tv game it takes an other 10 sec to load and then it runs smooth again!

The same thing happens when I try to customize my weapon 10 sec load then it comes up, I cusotmize and when I'm done I get an other 10 sec of waiting time!

Computer spec:

nVidia GeForce 8600m gs

3gb RAM

vista home premium 32

intel duo core 2,4 ghz

Please help!

Peter

download the latest hotfix for crysis, they fixed that issue. 1.2.1 hotfix

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Peter

Thank you guys so much! didn't know there was a hotfix for it! Also what is the best driver for running crysis? and what should i be able at with these spec:

Intel® Core? 2 Duo processor T8300

2,40 GHz

3072 MB Ram (1 x 1024 MB + 1 x 2048 MB)

500 GB (2 x 250 GB)

NVIDIA® GeForce? 8600M GS

Up to 1791 MB Graphic memory with 512 MB dedikeret

Original Windows Vista® Home Premium 32-bit

177.79 is the best I have used so far.

With those specs, medium settings would be fine.

Hi everyone!

Ok here is my problem:

I open up crysis and everything is fine i enter the game And it runs quite smooth at medium - high settings.

Now here is the problem when I ex. Press esc to enter the game menu it just freezes for 10 sec! Then the menu pops up and works fine! Then when I resume tv game it takes an other 10 sec to load and then it runs smooth again!

The same thing happens when I try to customize my weapon 10 sec load then it comes up, I cusotmize and when I'm done I get an other 10 sec of waiting time!

Computer spec:

nVidia GeForce 8600m gs

3gb RAM

vista home premium 32

intel duo core 2,4 ghz

Please help!

Peter

MY PROBLEM IS EVERYTIME I START THE GAME IT GOES INTO A WINDOWED MODE EVERY TIME.. I AM USING WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM "FRESH INSTALL" WITH LAPTOPVIDEO2GO 177.41 DRIVER W/MODDED INF AND CRYSIS PATCH 1.2.. HAS ANYONE HAVE OR HAD THIS PROBLEM AND HAVE A FIX FOR IT??? I START CRYSIS IT OPENS UP IN WINDOWED MODE AND I HAVE TO CLICK ON THE FULL SCREEN BUTTON AND APPLY IT EVERYTIME... WHEN I SHUT THE GAME DOWN AND IMMEDIATELY RESTART IT STARTS IN WINDOWED MODE EVERYTIME.. I HAVE A XPS M1730 AND THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY.. I HAVE ANOTHER HDD WITH WINXPPRO SP2 AND CRYSIS STARTS IN FULLSCREEN MODE EVERYTIME.. I TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE ON OTHER FORUMS WHO ARE USING VISTA HOME PRMIUM AND M1730'S WHO DO NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT IS CAUSING THIS PROBLEM WITH VISTA???????????? I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS VIDEO DRIVERS, ALL WITH THE SAME RESULTS...

Edited by whiteashcm1