LaptopVideo2Go Forums

[Request] VGA Bios for GeForce 7950 GTX Go?

M_P_E

Hi,

i've this VGA Bios on my Card and yesterday i saw there is this, which is identical to my bios except for the higher voltage and the fan speed in performance level 2.

I've tried to flash the new *.rom file (surely before this, i safe the old bios) which i made out of the Alienware Biod *.bin to my graphic card with nvflash 5.67 in dos mode with the command "nvflash -4 -5 -6 -a new.rom" but it can't be written & nvflash says something like "hierarchy dissmatch".

Does anybody know how to flash this or have a newer version of a vga bios for this card with exact the same settings like my present vga bios?

Thx in advance.

Edited by M_P_E

Why don't you use nibitor and just use your original BIOS, and flash it using that?? Just increase the clockrates for performance level 2, and the voltage up a few . of a volt?

No, i don't want higher performance. I have sometimes a "flickering" of the screen which is not the typicall clevo problem. I think this is a problem with the vga bios, so if someone has a newer version of it he can please upload it for me?

thx