LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Drivers needed!

Joyride

I have Dell Vostro 1700, Windows Vista 64bit, GF 8600M GT and still havent found good drivers :)

Well, I found many but they even could not install! When I try install for 64bit drivers it doesnt see graphic card..

Due to waiting for reply I found on this some information, so i have few more questions

is driver with modded inf recomended to my 'problem' as its here http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=20145 ?

Edited by Joyride

Yes.. thats exactly how you should go about it.

Find any driver (174.74 for example) and download it. also download the 'modified inf' file. copy the inf file to the same folder you extract the driver to. then run setup.

the modified INF file gives you access to the driver. Otherwise it would say 'can not find and compatable devices'

So would u be so kind and give me link to download this modified file, couse for God Sake i cannot find it oon this site :S