LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce Go 7600

Remaxer

Hi Guys.

My current drivers are from the Toshiba Site thats the same as = LAME

I would like to know what are the Best Drivers is should install for a Mobile GPU aka GeForce 7600 Go

Also the OS is Windows Vista Ultimate 32BIT

Hi Guys.

My current drivers are from the Toshiba Site thats the same as = LAME

I would like to know what are the Best Drivers is should install for a Mobile GPU aka GeForce 7600 Go

Also the OS is Windows Vista Ultimate 32BIT

Nope not 174. The best for your card is Toshiba/Compal/Zepto WHQL 167.59 from this site http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/vista/167.59

Installs without modded inf. Do not mod!

Nope not 174. The best for your card is Toshiba/Compal/Zepto WHQL 167.59 from this site http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/vista/167.59

Installs without modded inf. Do not mod!

I downloaded the Drivers without the mod inf and when i try to install it says it cant find any compatible hardware!

In that case you will ahve to install the modded inf.

In that case you will ahve to install the modded inf.

Does the Modded INF alter anything in the performance / Stability of my GPU instead of using the Original INF?

I downloaded the Drivers without the mod inf and when i try to install it says it cant find any compatible hardware!

yes, i've just noted your card is the 128mb version. sorry for that. try 176.26 without modding; original inf should work as it has no subsys: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=20154

Edited by hola

it may well do depending on the modified inf file you use.

If you want you can use your original INF file you just need to add your device to the others in the inf listyour INF.

download and open an app called GPU-z and check to see what device ID you have. then add it to the inf.

example:

NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600"

cool?

Or just use the one provided here.

I still recommend 174.74. It has better performance than 167.59. And you can still over clock if that's how you want your meat cooked.

it may well do depending on the modified inf file you use.

If you want you can use your original INF file you just need to add your device to the others in the inf listyour INF.

download and open an app called GPU-z and check to see what device ID you have. then add it to the inf.

example:

NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600"

cool?

Or just use the one provided here.

I still recommend 174.74. It has better performance than 167.59. And you can still over clock if that's how you want your meat cooked.

Hi. I have a Go 7600 256MB version in Windows Vista 64-bit. Can you tell me (about your experience) what is the best Forceware for me?

Regards.

Carlos V.

Sorry but I?m only using 32 bit as this is what I have licensed for work.

175.19 is 'supposed' to be designed for mid range 7000 series cards. "Giving better load time for games and stability"

But I found that 175.80 gives better performance in gaming and stability to match.

As i stated earlier 174.74 has better performance again, and i have yet to see it crash. (this is why i am using it now)

177.** are the latest drivers to the range.. Adding support for brand new cards.

177.79 is pretty good for this.. like 8-9000 series. This is probably because it physX support is included in the drivers.

Additionally 177.89 supports OGL 3.0.

hope this helps your selection.

Sorry but I?m only using 32 bit as this is what I have licensed for work.

175.19 is 'supposed' to be designed for mid range 7000 series cards. "Giving better load time for games and stability"

But I found that 175.80 gives better performance in gaming and stability to match.

As i stated earlier 174.74 has better performance again, and i have yet to see it crash. (this is why i am using it now)

177.** are the latest drivers to the range.. Adding support for brand new cards.

177.79 is pretty good for this.. like 8-9000 series. This is probably because it physX support is included in the drivers.

Additionally 177.89 supports OGL 3.0.

hope this helps your selection.

Well i tried the 174.74 but i had to use the moded inf file else where it wouldn't be reconized.

I like the drivers but in WoW my FPS never go beyond 30-40FPS and with the Omega drivers which are 169.25 i get 40-50 FPS @ same settings.

The problem with the Omega Drivers are that the music played with Winamp will sometimes crackle will inGame!

With 174.74 that didn't happen but i can't play with so low FPS in places where no real detail is pushing the Card!