LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Help me overclock my Acer 4520g with Nvida GF 8400M G

jlj0425

Good Day to all, I am trying to overclock my Acer Aspire 4520G with Nvida GF 8400M G. I have tried the latest 177.92 and used rivatuner but still I cant overclock mine. the 177.92 says that it can be overclocked, but how and what the reason I cant overclock it. do anyone know the answer. Can anyone please help me to overclock my GF 8400M G. What is the best and most suitable driver that I Can overclock.

this forum is the best :)

Thanks !!!!

Edited by jlj0425

• 2 weeks later...
Good Day to all, I am trying to overclock my Acer Aspire 4520G with Nvida GF 8400M G. I have tried the latest 177.92 and used rivatuner but still I cant overclock mine. the 177.92 says that it can be overclocked, but how and what the reason I cant overclock it. do anyone know the answer. Can anyone please help me to overclock my GF 8400M G. What is the best and most suitable driver that I Can overclock.

this forum is the best :)

Thanks !!!!

I read somewhere that you can only overclock with the stock drivers from Acer.