LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Sager NP9262/ Clevo D901c Bios

Guest Kyle

Was just wondering if anyone has the most up to date bios for the sager np9262 since the bios that comes with it has absolutely no options.

I emailed sager for it but im still waiting for a response.

Thanks

The NP9262 is based on the clevo D901C. Try and go to clevos website and download the bios from there. If not then you might just have to wait until they reply to you. Most laptops (even my sager) do not come with advanced bios options. and if you want to OC then you must download an OCing tool, such as SysTool.

Hope this helps!

i looked on the clevo website and there is nothing. The reason why i am seeking a newer bios is because i have osx86 installed and there are a few things from my bios that i have to disable such as legacy usb and i dont have the option. So inorder for osx86 to launch without problems a new bios, hopefully with more options would be great.

Thanks

Well, after emailing clevo about the motherboard they manufactured, they told me to email/call sager for the bios upgrade. I contacted a sager technical support rep by phone and questioned a bios upgrade. Apparently i have the most up to date bios and there is no way to get a bios which enables more features. I was questioning the rationality behind this and his response did not appease me. he mentioned something about some company wont allow it for some reason. I am pretty pissed seeing as how i wanted to run osx86 on this machine but i believe my chances of doing so are slim to none. any input would be greatly appreciated.