LaptopVideo2Go Forums

crysis on 7150m/630m

pjohn

why do i only get 3-9 fps on crysis? low settings still gives me the same fps

btw i use 7150m/630m (1g shared memory) video with 177.98 driver. running on XP 32-bit.

tried 177.79 and others (cant remember) still the same fps.

or my laptop cant really handle crysis? though the System Requirements Lab Analysis says i pass :)

btw i use 7150m/630m (1g shared memory) video with 177.98 driver. running on XP 32-bit.

To put it frankly, don't even bother trying to run Crysis on this integrated graphics chip. Its performance is so low that even the (in)famous Intel x3100/965g chipset can outperform it in most cases. If you would like to run Crysis, I would recommend getting a laptop with an 8600m GT/9600m GT or better.

You're going to have to overclock the hell out of that card (which i don't recommend one bit) to even get 8fps on the lowest settings. Crysis- impossible.

No, but all pre-2007 games should run fine though (on xp). On vista post-2006 games are out of the question.

My crysis results. 7000m which is basically a slightly underclocked version of your card. I get about 15 fps on absolute minimum settings with 177.92 drivers and overclocked to 535/730, a very high oc which i don't reccommend unless you are sure about your temps.