LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Videocard for a Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo A3667G?

Guest Morten Hartelius

Guest Morten Hartelius

Dear community.

I have a Fujitso-Siemens Amilo A3667G with a ATI Radeon Mobility X700 graphics-card. Or should I say EX-graphicscard, since I've experienced some graphics glitches with it. I've tested the machine, updated the drivers and ended with a total reinstall of Windows to no avail. I'm no technical genius, but I've succeeded in taking the card out, and suddenly I read something about this MXM-thing.

I've studied the MXM-upgrade website and it seems that I can change the card myself, even with few technical skills. Would anyone be able to confirm that this is actually possible and which card I should use?

Hope you can help me.

Sincerely Morten Hartelius

Hi,

I have the same problem only my Amilo is A1667G. Can anybody help with an ATI Radeon X700 or anything else that will do the job. Is there anybody that upgraded from the X700and still have the card in GWO to sell Many thanks

Hola yo tambien tengo un Fujitsu A3667G-ML37 con la grafica ati mobility radeon x700 128MB MXM I averiada,cual grafica me aconsejan poner

gracias

un saludo

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest

HI , MY NAME IS GEORGE AND I HAVE AN AMILO A3667G .THE VGA CARD IS ATI Mobility Radeon X700 - 128 MB.FEW DAYS BEFORE I TRY TO REMOVE THE VGA CARD AND UNFORTUNATLY BROKE.PLEASE WHERE I CAN FIND A NEW ONE...

REGARDS GEORGE

P.S GREECE ATHENS. EMAIL d-soltar@hotmail.com