LaptopVideo2Go Forums

[solved] Need some help with my Toshiba

Raptor5150

hey peoples im having a bit of a problem i remember playing cod 2 on this laptop before quite some time ago (atleased i think i do) but anyway ive been wanted to upgrade the drivers to better ones maybe ones that will let me get past the Alpha Blending issue. So far ive tried numerous drivers (that i looked at from these forums/site) i dunno what im doing wrong i overwrite the .inf file and install whatever number i downloaded and when i reboot it goes into vga mode (bleh) so if someone could give me help on the steps to upgrading these drivers with no vga or blackbars that would be great.

step by step instructions please

if i need the OEM toshiba inf then just tell me

also if you have a solution to the cod 2 problem please share

idunno if it was my imagination of me playing cod2 on this thing or what..... anyone else played it on this model or GPU?

cheers

Edited by Raptor5150

COD 2 should work on that, on low resolution though. What drivers are you currently using?

COD 2 should work on that, on low resolution though. What drivers are you currently using?

im just using the basic toshiba drivers (ugh) and idk why its not working! it used to work just fine so any ideas can you gimmy the steps so i dont have vga mode and it works just fine ?

i need the driver and the inf file and it cant have black bar or turn into vga mode

thanks in advance

driver is called v36.48 its really old

please find me replacement.

guys? anyone?

please i really want to play this online i just got a CD Key from my friend

guys it cant be that hard for someone to reply i mean andrew reply'ed didnt he?

please guys help me out

sorry for being pushy im just stressed out by this.

Before you install the drivers, you should try running Driver Sweeper. Also make sure that Windows is not forcing you to use WHQL drivers, as ours are not WHQL.