LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Have serious trouble running games that I shouldn't

outlawauron

Hello,

I've read around the forum and most of it is absolute gibberish to me. (which is weird b/c Im pretty good with computers)

I have a Dell XPS M1730 and Im having tons of issues running games at settings which I should not.

Its 2.6 GHz Intel T9500 Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, a GeForce 8700, on 32 bit Vista, etc. It's a good laptop.

I am having trouble running both Warhammer Online and The Witcher on lowest settings. Both have lag, and the Witcher's audio is lagging along side with the video.

Is their anything I can do to run these properly as I know that my specs are way above the requirements and even the reccomended settings.

Thanks again of time.

Hello, i have a similar laptop spec as you and i'm having problems aswell on The Witcher, got a weird stuttering all the time wether i'm on low or high settings.

have you tried updating your drivers for your gpu yet?

in any case i hope someone else can help us aswell.

This is usually a sure sign of a driver problem. You can try the 177.92 drivers as they should help you. Good luck!