LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best Drivers for GF 9500M GS

dolnma

Hi, I'd like to ask, what is best suitable controller for the 9500 GS, because we tried a lot of recent games and we are quite lagging.Thanks D. :)

Hi, I'd like to ask, what is best suitable controller for the 9500 GS, because we tried a lot of recent games and we are quite lagging.Thanks D. :)

Yea...im having trouble finding the driver for this card as well. I have the Acer Aspire 6920 laptop, 4GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, 16" HD Acer CineCrystal LCD, the Nvidia GeForce 9500M GS GS Turbocache graphics card, Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5750(2.0GHz, 667MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache).

For some reason this card is lagging on singleplayer call of duty 4 with everything on low even resolution. I dont know what the reason is but i think it might need a driver update which i cannot find. On youtube ppl posted videos playing COD4 with this exact same laptop and played it all on almost high no problem and no lag. Can someone help me out cuz im really confused.

• 1 month later...