LaptopVideo2Go Forums

I Just undervolted!

Guest MonkeyMhz

Guest MonkeyMhz

I just under volted my cpu, it now runs at like 34 C idle and like a maximum of 69C under load. Performance is the same, so far im loving it, i think farcry 2 runs faster lol. I dunno. All i can say is if you have a desktop or laptop under volt ur CPU its fking fantastic!

what program did you use?

i tried some and actually were very confusing, i was changing different settings and getting unwanted results.. was confusing for me

Edited by coolcop06

congratz! welcum 2 undervoltin famley! =]

i fink rmclock iz best program 4 teh undervoltin :)

haha thats the program i tried and i was overwhelmed by the diffrent settings, and what to change...

maybe you guys could help me out and tell me what settings i should change, and what i shouldnt??

haha that would be great.

yay i figured it out, i forced my cpu full speed 100% of the time and i idle/surfing the web from 39-45c, at full load 65.5c max, compared to 74c at full load before. thats a 8.5c difference.

11x (12x intel dynamic acceleration) 100% of the time at 1.0750v, compared to 1.250v stock. im happy haha

i have a T7500 @ 2.2Ghz in my M1530. is this a pretty good undervolt? im new to this stuff...

Edited by coolcop06

Guest monkeymhz

lol coolcop ur the same as me, i underclocked now to 1.0750 its great, soo cool.

maybe it can go less. i dunno. ill try but so far it seems stable. I hate running orthos for long periods of time so i just use my pc and if it blue screens then i know u undervolted too much but so far that hasnt happend. Mulitple hours of far cry 2 and its stable and cool.

I got like

Idle Temps (Min):

Before Undervolt: 38c

After Undervolt: 34c

Under Load (Max):

Before Undervolt: 73c

After Undervolt: 67c

wow haha, we even have similar temps.

yea i tried the undervolt right under this, 1.0625, and i though it was gonna be stable, i played far cry 2 for bout an hour and it was okay, alt-tabbed and tried to open itunes and i got bsod.

so i think this is the lowest, at least for me.