LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q708

mobilenvidia

Now here is a beast of a machine, Toshiba's first venture into SLi Notebooks. (whoops the X205 had dual 8600M GTs really a waste)

Toshba AUS/NZ if you need a reviewer give me a yell :) but alas this is a US only model with hopefully a rest of the world model as well.

Found this over at Techgadgets could copy and paste so a picture of article it is.

qosmio_x305_q708.jpg

I was drooling until I finally came to the price tag...

Really a beast of a computer, but are you sure this is Toshiba's first SLi notebook? I'm almost sure that the Satellite 205 series had an 8600m gt SLi gpu configuration.

I'm happy I couldn't get that dual 8600 Tosh - were out of stock last year.

Really a beast of a computer, but are you sure this is Toshiba's first SLi notebook? I'm almost sure that the Satellite 205 series had an 8600m gt SLi gpu configuration.
I'm happy I couldn't get that dual 8600 Tosh - were out of stock last year.

So there was, but a 8600M GT in SLi what a waste of time.

A single 8700M would get the same performance.

No wonder I missed it :)

Im still working on it Pieter. Jeremy said his boss is interested. (i sent him the link to the sites years stats) be great if he could send down the x305. But realistically will only get the F50. But with a single 9700 GT its still good.

Im still working on it Pieter. Jeremy said his boss is interested. (i sent him the link to the sites years stats) be great if he could send down the x305. But realistically will only get the F50. But with a single 9700 GT its still good.

Anything will be good :)

The F50 with a 9700M would have been the laptop of choice if I was to buy one.

Joshua (my 5yo son) had his Satellite A100 die last week so am on the scrounge for a replacement, the little bugger was spoiled as it was the Euro-model with the go7600, reserved back then for the Qosmio.

You wait till you see October's stats will blow away everything before it :)

So there was, but a 8600M GT in SLi what a waste of time.

A single 8700M would get the same performance.

No wonder I missed it :)

I was happy, too when I saw some brief test - naturally that sli setup did work in some game well,

but the total was that 8700M GT did the best in-game fps in most cases.

Horrible design for gays. Display is on fullHD.