LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Vista +8600m GT

ledge2edge

:) Hello,

been awhile since i been of this form so forgive me if i make a few mistakes along the way...

I am currently trying to get an 8600m-GT 512mb MXM type 2 card installed on vista ultimate 32bit edition.

Currently i have gone thru many drivers from asus and here, I have had close atemps but comes with a complete black screen.

I have been able to install on xp, but would like to take advantage of Dx10, for my gaming.

Any one have a bone they could throw me? :P

I have the following system: :P

Alienware Area-51 M5500

2gb DDR2 533

Pentium-M 780 2.27Ghz

DVD-rw optical drive

8600m-gt 512mb :)

try DOX ones, or make your own inf by adding the card yourself, not much needs to be done

not a guru on inf files how would i do that love to learn that to be honest.

So no one has a helpin hand on this form???

:) :P :P :rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :( :(

Hmmm. this is annoying the heck outta me now. :)

hahah besides i dunno if youll even be able to handle dx10 settings... my 8600M GT cant really play far cry 2 on dx10 without lagging really bad :\

I am currently trying the same thing. I have tried six drivers and black screen everytime. Have to uninstall them in safe mode. This is NOT an inf concern. I have tried with many modded inf. I also need help.