LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Need help with CUDA

I_inin

Hi i have an Intel Centrino Duo with a Nvidia Geforce Go 7300 with 128mb. The Driver on my video card is running a force-ware version from this site.

Now I'm trying to get Some Phys-X Examples to work With Visual Studios 08, BUT when i compile everything it says nvcuda.dll was not found

My question is, is there any way or hope of getting a cuda driver to work on my computer or is it just not going to work no matter what?

so far I've tried downloading some official cuda drivers but there not compatible with my card and then i tried finding just nvcuda.dll and putting it in my system 32 folder which worked but im also using the ogre 3d engine and it wouldn't let me choose a display driver the spot was just blank.

If anyone has any suggestions (besides getting a new pc) Let me know

Thanks

I_inin

I think cuda files are only installed if you have a cuda capable video card, that is probably why you are missing the file