LaptopVideo2Go Forums

HD3650 failed to work on Acer 4710G

zhaoshuais

I'm from China.I ordered a HD3650 MXM and tried to install it on 4710G,but the card didn't work.Two or three tests had been finished in China,none of them succeed.

I,and my friends in China have discussed our failure,but we could not find the real reason.We made no change to bios or driver.

Now 4710G is the last Acer model on which 3650 can not work in China.

I also want to know if HD3650 can work on 4710ZG or not.

I'm from China.I ordered a HD3650 MXM and tried to install it on 4710G,but the card didn't work.Two or three tests had been finished in China,none of them succeed.

I,and my friends in China have discussed our failure,but we could not find the real reason.We made no change to bios or driver.

Now 4710G is the last Acer model on which 3650 can not work in China.

I also want to know if HD3650 can work on 4710ZG or not.

It didn't work; be more specific. What happened when your turned the laptop on?

The post failed when we press the power button.Nothing except black appeared on our screens.

One of us reported that he entered windows xp system,but the card worked as damaged.And when he tried to repeat the test,the result was same with other people.

His report included a picture.I can not upload it,but I can provide a link from the forum in China.

http://benyouhui.it168.com/viewthread.php?tid=828013