LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Aspire 5920 spare part machine!(make your offer)

Morris

This is an Aspire 5920 that somehow won?t boot after I tried to replace the thermal compound between the CPU and the heatsink, I am not sure how it is not working anymore since I have removed and installed the heatsink many times before.

The system comes with:

Core 2 Duo t5250 1.5GHz (statues unknown)

2GB DDR2 (pretty sure it is still working)

160GB HDD (for sure working)

8600m GT 256MB (this can probably be the problem too, because there is no screen)

15.4? inch screen, I am pretty sure this works, since I can see a back light lit when I try to turn on the machine, besides, it was working perfectly fine before it won?t boot anymore

Case Barely scratched top glossed lid, over all in very good condition, I clean my laptop practically every time I use it, keyboard is brand new (swapped from my new machine, since I don?t like the French layout)

Windows Vista Home Premium Licence (sticker on the bottom).

Original manual

NOTES:

- The AC adaptor and the battery is not included, since I can still use it for my new one, you can further negotiate with me to include the AC adaptor for additional $70(CND).

- Machine is just over an year old, not under warranty, but the motherboard and the screen was replaced once back in November 2007.

MAKE an offer!! ship to US, CANADA, other countries can be negotiated.

My contact info:

morrismurphy@gmail.com )fastest way yo contact me)

(604) 855-7105 (home phone #)

Location of this laptop is in Canada, BC

Thank you !!