LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NSF undercover ? WTF

Pistino01

what the ###### is wrong with this ??? i cant run the game at all high and 1280x1024 resolutin !! i dont thisk that is normal on my sys ... . any ideas ??

im running 179.13 driver .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes , true this game is quite a mess :)

uff i quite relieved to see (this may sound strange :) ) that radixxx has problem with this on his sys :) ... anyways thx for replies .

Thx , Pistino01

• 1 month later...
Guest Nismo91

acer 8930 is a good machine from acer.

the old one are using 9700M GT 512 DDR3 and the newer are using 9600M GT 1GB DDR3

i dont know what are the reason for graphic card change. but im using a humble 5930G with 512 9600M GT

for all need for speed, from underground to undercover, i can run everything maximum at 1920x1080 on a plasma. except, for undercover i have to turn off either vsync or anti aliasing.

u have a greater videocard, i suppose u could maxxed out everything. dont forget about nvidia control panel, im setting 3D for performance and turn off "PCI-E power management"

I have had issues with this game too. On nVidia 185.20 driver and my safe overclock (rock stable) the game would not even run and would constantly crash my computer or BSOD. Keep in mind that my CPU and GFX temps never got above 58C. I disabled the overclock, and now I can run the game at 1280x800 resolution minimum settings with horrific FPS, constant artifacting, and the textures often disappear or get completely screwed up making the game unplayable. I should be able to run it settings maxxed and get great FPS, but I can't even begin to run it. I will try an older driver, but I think this one's on EA for royally screwing up.

EDIT: Tried the 181.20 driver. No improvement. Going to have to wait for EA to update their game. This is unacceptable.

Edited by Cambi