LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dox Driver Test Releases

Dox

UPDATE

Thanks for testing and installing people, the installer works fine and all of you seem to get the driver to install properly with the three settings :)

Also do not PM me for support for this driver, this release was to test if the installer works etc - otherwise I'll have to disable my PM.

I'll be adding test releases for my drivers here.

So keep an eye on this thread from time to time.

I won't "support" these releases, they are just to test if a new features of my drivers that I am working before I make them gold.

Only give feedback on the noted changes given below and nothing else un-related or un-stated with its release.

Supports mobile cards only from 6- GT series and quadro equivalent.

Testing new installer,

-Three options to choose from:

-Balance a sets driver settings for a balance of image quality and performance

-Performance sets driver settings for higher performance with noticable loss to image quality

-Alternative install for users who have in game problems with the above settings. GTA IV users should install with this.

-Driver files are now extracted to C:\Vista_Dox_18084 etc, so manual deletion is now required

-Changed driver name from "Dox's Custom Forceware" to "Dox Optimised Forceware"

-Changed gpu name tag from "[Custom Forceware 180.84]" to [Dox Optimised 180.84]"

-Added tag to represent driver setting chosen, eg choosing performance = [Dox Optimised 180.84: Performance]

Give feedback on the new name and whether the "choose your driver settings" works and installs correctly.

Download Links

XP_180.84

Vista_180.84

NO X64 RELEASES