LaptopVideo2Go Forums

asus

Guest Zotya

Hi all.

Can anybody help me? I have an ASUS F3SC laptop with GF 8400M G in it. I'm trying for some time now to update my driver, but i didn't have any luck yet. I'm using a nearly two years old driver which is on my dear manufacturers site. Tried to install a few of the drivers on this site. All says:Couldn't find hw compatibe with driver... Anyone with this config? pls hlp.

Guest scarface69

Hi all.

Can anybody help me? I have an ASUS F3SC laptop with GF 8400M G in it. I'm trying for some time now to update my driver, but i didn't have any luck yet. I'm using a nearly two years old driver which is on my dear manufacturers site. Tried to install a few of the drivers on this site. All says:Couldn't find hw compatibe with driver... Anyone with this config? pls hlp.

[/quote/]

did you also put the modded inf in the driver directory?

try that and let us know :)

like scarface kindly mentioned. you need to put the modified inf file into the driver folder. then you can run setup.exe

if you have any issues the F.A.Q section at the main page discusses this in more detail.

good luck

Hi. I've managed to install 179.14. Not the best though. With the old one at least i could see the entrance movie of assassins creed. :) I have to think about buying a desktop strong enough to play, or an xbox. :) Thx for all help.