LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia Geforce go 7700 driver overclocking for GTA 4

msrr

hello guys,

I have been lurking in this forum for past couple of weeks, I really could not(bit dumb to) understand the whole process of updating

drivers with forceware for my nvidia geforce go 7700, but I somehow got my drivers updated to 6.14.11.6344

I have installed GTA 4. On this driver or something, I cannot able to play.

I have put my resolution to 800 x 600

can any of you driver gurus help me with latest drivers for Geforce go 7700 and overclock this to play GTA 4.

please help me.., :)

thank u.

Edited by msrr

Well, I'm not quite sure of the overclocking thing, since I don't do it. What are the specs for the card. I mean Shader clock, Memory clock and GPU Speed. Also note temp of card too.

You could also try overclockers.net for more comprehensive help regarding this.

Bad news is that even overclocked your card can't handle GTA4. Good news is if you read the front page news, you'll see there is a much more recent driver that can support software overclocking. Install 179.28 and use nTune.

Edited by Galdere

actually can someone help on how exactly I can filter drivers compatible with my 7700? I am confused. I type in the PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0397&SUBSYS... from device manager and I get drivers that cannot be installed.

also any luck with the gta fix driver for 7xxx series for laptops?

Every driver which has a modified inf is compatible.

Galdere or someone please help our geforce go 7700 owners to play gta 4.................., please

Galdere or someone please help our geforce go 7700 owners to play gta 4.................., please

you can try Dox`s 180.84, these drivers are highly optimised for GTA IV, and they support all mobile GeForce GPUs since 6xxx series. You won`t need any modded .inf, just download and install

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=22225

thank u sssniper,

with ur help i can atieast see the game

now you can also try to your overclock GPU with Riva Tuner to increase the performance, i guess you need it

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=163