LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Windows 7 can't install 180.84

STATIM

Hi guys,

Just a few hours ago i installed Windows 7 build 7000 on my laptop.

Then i wanted to install the nvidia 180.84 driver, but he told me, that the system i use is not Windows Vista 32 bit.

Is there a way to install the driver without a system check?! I mean that i can install the driver and he's not checking my system if it is Windows Vista or not?!

Sorry for my bad english!

Yours STATIM

Guest Rakixiii
Hi guys,

Just a few hours ago i installed Windows 7 build 7000 on my laptop.

Then i wanted to install the nvidia 180.84 driver, but he told me, that the system i use is not Windows Vista 32 bit.

Is there a way to install the driver without a system check?! I mean that i can install the driver and he's not checking my system if it is Windows Vista or not?!

Sorry for my bad english!

Yours STATIM

Well first off, try running them with VISTA RTM checked in the compatibility tab. f that doesn't work download the 181.00 drivers because they seem to have support for windows 7 already.

Ok thank u i'll try 181.00^^

EDIT: Ok 181.00 works fine for me and win7 build 7000 thx^^ for your help

EDIT2: Vista RTM is running too....now i've 180.84 and the performance is very high!!!

Edited by STATIM