LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nVIDIA ForceWare Review - Driver disected, 30 drivers benchmarked

CQSTELUSH

Hello guys!

I present you a driver shootout, a test of 30 nVIDIA drivers, on a Dell Inspiron 1520 configuration, an iMAC and an Acer Aspire 6920G. First part, the one who handles the Windows XP drivers testing is over and published. The chart is composed in 2 parts, one with the results (points for 3DMarks and fps for Crysis games) and one with the information about it. When was the driver launched, if it has WHQL, PhysX and PhysX driver included, CUDA support, GPGPU folding client, Issues, New Features, Original Products supported (if you have a desktop board and you want to keep the WHQL status active)... and a whole article about what does ForceWare means.

The article is in romanian, but the datas are in english, so everyone could understand (if there are enough request, I will translate it all in english). Anyway, have a good time on my website and be sure to visit it from time to time, the charts get updated every time a new driver will be released (and we will also include older models too).

The article is here> http://www.co2-solid.ro/cel-mai-bun-driver...otebook-ul-tau/

P.S. Please give me your feedback, we want to make it perfect for you. And you could use the RSS feeds to get the updates and stay in touch.

Yours...

CQ

P.P.S. If I've posted on the wrong section, please move it and accept my apologize.