LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVidia Quadro FX 360M Help...

Guest GooberMT

Guest GooberMT

Hi there and first and foremost I wanted to say this is a great and informative site, as I have been searching and barreling my mind full of information about drivers and all.

Now I recently bought a laptop from a friend and it is a Dell Precision M4300

When i got the laptop, I reformatted the Laptop and Reinstalled Windows XP Pro SP2. I proceeded from Microsoft to Update to SP3 and so on.

I also Went to Dell's Website and downloaded all the necessary drivers (using the service tag) for this laptop and installed them.

Now here is where I ran into a problem,

When I installed the NVIDIA drivers for the NVidia Quadro FX 360M video card, everything seemed to go fine. Then I rebooted the Laptop, and now every time I reboot, my hardware acceleration is defaulted back to None, and it gives me multiple pop ups about this issue. I go into the settings and turn the Acceleration back to full and it goes away.

Now here is where I need your help. I tried searching and searching for a new driver on your website for this card, in hopes of fixing this issue. I maybe did not understand everything I read while searching and so I did not try to download anything, so I didnt ruin anything on this laptop.

If you folks can help me out, that would be GREATLY appreciated

Thanks again

Gabriel aka Goober

Just registered as well! Again any help would be appreciated!

Try 185.20 + modded inf. It includes 360M.