LaptopVideo2Go Forums

help with nvidia geforce go 7400

streetking

hello everyone...this is probably my first post here but i have hung around this site for quite a long time..and i will first of all like to commend the makers of this site and all other people who give this great drivers...its gr8 especially for ppl like me who own laptops and have cards that donot have driver upgrades officially available..

so heres my problem guys...what is the best driver here to use so that my "low-end" card will play most of the games...i don't want gr8 graphics, i just want tht the game shudn't get stuck or crash..

also what should be the settings of my card since i m not much familiar with overclocking and refresh rate and stuff..(sorry if i sound dumb...i m not..;-)...)

i have a lenovo 3000 y500 series notebook with 1gb ram and 256mb graphics memory unshared...

i hope i providied enuf information...waiting fr ur rplies..thnks in advance...

hello everyone...this is probably my first post here but i have hung around this site for quite a long time..and i will first of all like to commend the makers of this site and all other people who give this great drivers...its gr8 especially for ppl like me who own laptops and have cards that donot have driver upgrades officially available..

so heres my problem guys...what is the best driver here to use so that my "low-end" card will play most of the games...i don't want gr8 graphics, i just want tht the game shudn't get stuck or crash..

also what should be the settings of my card since i m not much familiar with overclocking and refresh rate and stuff..(sorry if i sound dumb...i m not..;-)...)

i have a lenovo 3000 y500 series notebook with 1gb ram and 256mb graphics memory unshared...

i hope i providied enuf information...waiting fr ur rplies..thnks in advance...

Try Dox 181.20

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=22670

they support all mobile GPUs from the 6xxx series

Edited by sssniper