LaptopVideo2Go Forums

bios geforce go 6200

dartynn

Hello, i have consulted several forum to find the bios of this grafic card integrated in a packardbell notebook R9750:

Nvidia geforce go 6200

ID 10DE / 0167

NV44M

64MB dedicated ando 256MB shared

bios version 5.44.02.31.AA

notebook: Packardbell Easynote R9750

I found a similar bios, but the version bios was different, Can your help my??, or if is possible to use other similar bios, with a diferent version?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I don't have a 6200 BIOS but why do you need one? You never mentioned that your computer wasn't working.

When considering whether to use another random BIOS, a key consideration is whether the filesizes of your BIOS and the other BIOS are the same. If they are, its a good sign, but in no way a guarantee for success. The next step should be to run a file compare of the two and just note the amount of differences. In Linux use 'diff' to compare the files and in Windows use 'fc' to compare the files. There are other things that are good signs such as the BIOS'es being made by the same vendor, etc, etc...