LaptopVideo2Go Forums

problem in sony vaio

ramy desperados

i have notebook vaio----vgn-sz4vwn/x sony

i have aproblem in finding driver for video card geforce 4 go 7400 in games suported shader 3

please help

Unfortunately the geforce go 7400 only supports shader model 2, therefore any game that needs shader model 3 will simply not run.

Unfortunately the geforce go 7400 only supports shader model 2, therefore any game that needs shader model 3 will simply not run.

the original windows vista have supported drivers for graphic cards and i was play games with shader 3 good dut when i change windows the driver not installed correctly and i need the original driver for geforce 4 go 7400 supported shader 3 as this series (7) have shader 3

I apologise, upon further research the go 7400 does support SM3. What drivers have you tried?

I apologise, upon further research the go 7400 does support SM3. What drivers have you tried?

i tried the last update on nvidia and even on vaiosony but the same problem that you must have original disc as some files is copywritten plz if u can help me

• 2 months later...

i have drivers for xp, full cd, all components, audio,video,camera, etc

the good thing is that i sell it

more info, here is my email: djalinuu@yahoo.com

if you want it, send me an email.