LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce/Quadro 186.91 Drivers Released

justinkw1

These drivers from MS have been very interesting. They seem to include everything and the kitchen sink. They even include nvbridge_int.kmd which is usually only found in "Hybrid Graphics" driver packages. Only problem being, the last three I have modified for "Hybrid Graphics" use on Win7 and the Nvidia GPU side comes up smushed half screen with nothing on the right side. *Shrugs*

Good find Justin and glad to see posting news here. :)

Grabbing now, was going to have an early night but may not now :)

Good find Justin :)

WOW this one is realy fast:

i've tested CSS in high details, 1440x900, AA off and AF x2:

Dox 185.85 122fps

Nvidia mobile 186.81 116fps

Nvidia 186.91 130fps.

i test more games this afternoon.

Yes great find... and they have international support 28 languages... Install... yes the instal guide is in swedish..... reboot... opening control panel... still no swedish controlpanel :)...........so strange, back to official 186.81 it has swedish controlpanel when it comes from nvidias site

One reason could be that all drivers that comes from Ms has Eng. control pane. Conclusion , there is no multi language support.

Edited by infamy

There is not nv_whql.inf in the file I've downloaded. Will not install on 280M.

Check the 'Additional infs.zi'p file :)

I'll have to give these a spin when i get some time. BTW, Whered dox go? Havent seen a new driver from him in like.....4 months.

• 2 months later...

Yes great find... and they have international support 28 languages... Install... yes the instal guide is in swedish..... reboot... opening control panel... still no swedish controlpanel :)...........so strange, back to official 186.81 it has swedish controlpanel when it comes from nvidias site

One reason could be that all drivers that comes from Ms has Eng. control pane. Conclusion , there is no multi language support.

Jeez learn F(&^*** english then.. How often are you in nvidia control panel? Shouldnt matter that much