LaptopVideo2Go Forums

New Toshiba Satellite A350 Monitor breaks down

Guest Sucha

My 6months old Satellite A350-o2T was working fine, and suddenly the screen starts developing some display dots-curved lines, and now slowly 80% of the screen is not usable. I contacted Toshiba, and they say it is due to physical abuse that screen started breaking down.I have been using laptops for over 15 years, and never had this type of problem. I am an IT person very carefull with my laptop. I have used Toshiba TVs and found them very good. But, I am surprised that the Laptop screen would fail so easily with 6 months. Would like to hear if anyone else had similar problem. I feel so bad, that Toshiba would think that I physically abused the screen. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anthony baez

My 6months old Satellite A350-o2T was working fine, and suddenly the screen starts developing some display dots-curved lines, and now slowly 80% of the screen is not usable. I contacted Toshiba, and they say it is due to physical abuse that screen started breaking down.I have been using laptops for over 15 years, and never had this type of problem. I am an IT person very carefull with my laptop. I have used Toshiba TVs and found them very good. But, I am surprised that the Laptop screen would fail so easily with 6 months. Would like to hear if anyone else had similar problem. I feel so bad, that Toshiba would think that I physically abused the screen. Thanks.

hey my name is anthony and the same thing happened to me, the screen suddenly broke.

today I met another person with the same problem.

if you want to contac me my e mail is familybaez@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mbrucke

I have a similar situation. I just mailed my toshiba back this weekend and am waiting for the to call and tell me it is from physical damage. I don't see how when I was using the computer at my table when it happened. I am also very careful with my computer since I don't have the money to buy a new one every 6 months.