LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Amilo PI1536 HD 3650 problems.....

commander172

Hello Everyone here.

I ve an Amilo Pi 1536 Laptop and i just want to upgrade the GPU.

So i read in this Forum that u can upgrade this Fujitsu from the Original x1400 to hd3650

On *Bay i ve found some Hongkonk dealers the first hd3650 i ve bought was the 512 ddr2 Version.

i ve Installed and then after 3 seconds and a beep the Laptop is shutting down so read once again in some MXM Forums...

i ve bought 2nd time by a Hongkong Deaelr the 256mb ddr3 Version (red one) flashed to Alienware 2.07.

But the only thing i see is a dark Monitor (not grey the Background light doesnt start)

So MXM Master´s pls can anyone help me out of there i ve bought 2 MXM Card but theres no one Working....

sniff....

( Sorry for Bad English,)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone here.

I ve an Amilo Pi 1536 Laptop and i just want to upgrade the GPU.

So i read in this Forum that u can upgrade this Fujitsu from the Original x1400 to hd3650

On *Bay i ve found some Hongkonk dealers the first hd3650 i ve bought was the 512 ddr2 Version.

i ve Installed and then after 3 seconds and a beep the Laptop is shutting down so read once again in some MXM Forums...

i ve bought 2nd time by a Hongkong Deaelr the 256mb ddr3 Version (red one) flashed to Alienware 2.07.

But the only thing i see is a dark Monitor (not grey the Background light doesnt start)

So MXM Master´s pls can anyone help me out of there i ve bought 2 MXM Card but theres no one Working....

sniff....

( Sorry for Bad English,)

mhh does anyone have the VBios from the hd3650 gddr3 256 which is working on an Fujitsu Amilo 1536 so i will flash the card...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cinquett

hello,

i ve bought also a 3650 with 512mb from china/HK for my amilo 1536,first i had the same problems,it was cause of overheating,then i modify the heatsink with a dremel,and now its working fine,i was scared after reading the storys over the 512mb version,that maybe it doesen`t works,but now i`m very happy about the card, idle i have now 45 degreese and full load about 78 degreese.

on the german amilo forum is a thread,how they explain how to mount,if the card is unthreaded.just looking for the thread "mxm halterung"

bios version on my amilo is 1.25

i payed about 54euro all inclusive,and for this price can t find better :)