LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 Modded INFs are up

mobilenvidia

Just finished uploading the freshly modded INFs for 197.13.

Now go to it and test test test :)

for 8600GT dont work :)

Any clues to why ?

Hard to diagnose your oneline reply :)

Guest Vgonz

I can install the driver fine and it reboots fine, but when I enable SLI and attempt to restart I get a blue screen... same as the other 19X drivers. I can manually power off and restart, it starts fine then. But when I turn my computer off for a few hours and turn it back on I will get a blue screen followed by a successful restart.

Clevo 910C (digital storm)

9800M GT x2

setup said my hardware not compatible :)

my laptop dell inspiron 1520

8600GT

win7 32bit

You need to replace the original INF with the modded one (seperate download), make sure you overwrite the original.

I can install the driver fine and it reboots fine, but when I enable SLI and attempt to restart I get a blue screen... same as the other 19X drivers. I can manually power off and restart, it starts fine then. But when I turn my computer off for a few hours and turn it back on I will get a blue screen followed by a successful restart.

Clevo 910C (digital storm)

9800M GT x2

There is an issue with the modded INF and SLi, havn't worked out what is causing it yet.

with this driver my aero effects went disabled because windows tell me is not compatible. I have win7 32 bit and 8400m gs. Excuse for my english :)

no need to wait for them like puppies to mod it.

mod it yourself. http://www.w7forums.com/run-latest-nvidia-desktop-driver-laptop-t2620.html

I've done what you said,just yesterday, i modded an .inf for this driver and it worked great for my toshiba sli rig (dual 8600m gt).

If some of you want my .inf go here:

modded inf

Guest Ichitaka84

I've done what you said,just yesterday, i modded an .inf for this driver and it worked great for my toshiba sli rig (dual 8600m gt).

If some of you want my .inf go here:

modded inf

hi to all,

i've installed the new 197.13 nvidia modded driver for win7 x64.

the graphic value is now 5,9 (before was 5,7)

my question is : does the driver support the nvidia phisx technology???

the phisyx configuration disappeared from the control panel.

is this a bug or it work like tihs???

p.s. sorry for my poor english ^_^

No, it's there - your install has got some error. But can speak only for 32-version.

Guest Ichitaka84

No, it's there - your install has got some error. But can speak only for 32-version.

mmmm....let me understand..

the phisyx driver will work only in 32 bit mode???

but whit the original driver i had the phisys icon in the control panel...

or i need to reinstall the driver download from your download section???

i've downloaded the 195.62 driver for my geforce g210m from the nvidia support...you have the 197.13...is this right for my video card???i've read the .inf file and my video card was listed...

I can't seem to enable PhysX no matter what. I've tried the 2 latest PhysX drivers without success. Both PhysX and DirectCompute are not checked in GPU-Z main window. Weird.