LaptopVideo2Go Forums

8600m gs problem

Guest guest

Guest guest

i have 8600m gs with high tempurature (idle 70-72 play game 78-84)

and when i play game just a moment my laptop will shutdown(like unplug) and cannot boot in a moment

i was blow my laptop but it still hot

how can i do?

Hi i think most people with laptops have the same problem it sounds like ur computer is over heating and switching off before it frys anything try and make sure there is no dust in fan then reaply thermal paste to gpu and cpu email with ur exact specs if it is a laptop u can try drilling holes in the case and inserting copper shim inbetween gpu and heatsink

If you have a acer laptop just remove the back lid. It's really helpful for overheating issues.

Placing your laptop on a cooler pad (like any of these: Notebook Cooler Pads helps ALOT with heat issues. I have used one with my HP DV9500t CTO for the past two years and with my JHP ZD8230us before that. Adds years to the life of your laptop.

• 3 weeks later...

8600mgs it is the failure of NVIDIA anyway.i just wanna keep away from N‘s.

P.S. i used to have a 8400mg card.it was broken 1 month ago.