Trouble installing/uninstalling 8400m GS driver with Win7

Guest halpp

Guest halpp

My specs:

Dell Inspiron 1420

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13ghz

4GB ram

nVidia Geforce 8400m GS

I've been trying to install the modded laptopvideo2go drivers on my laptop and so far I've been unsuccessful. When I uninstall my current drivers and reboot my computer Windows fails to boot, and when I go into safe mode it freezes at the classpnp.sys file. I read online that editing the file to classpnp.old would fix this, but after I did that it started giving me the blue screen at the disk.sys file. This causes me to have to system restore from the startup and then I'm back to square one. I'm trying to install these drivers the proper way by uninstalling the previous ones and installing new ones in safe mode, but I can't seem to get my computer to boot in either normal or safe mode after I uninstall the GPU driver. Someone told me to disable Windows Aero which I've done since I run my windows in the classic view already. On top of all that I don't have a Windows 7 disc because I upgrade online with the student discount ($30 upgrade for students when Windows 7 came out) so I can't repair windows with the disc or anything. All the solutions I've looked up don't seem to work, and I refuse to believe that there is no solution because I installed these drivers when I had Vista with no issues at all. I've tried several drivers from the website and even tried Dox drivers but nothing has worked. If anyone else has had this issue or knows how to fix it I would appreciate ANY and all help. Thank you!