LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce 9500m gs performance

RazvanuZu

Hello! I have a problem with this video card (it is specified in topic tile). I have updated my driver to 257.21 and in tests with 3dmark06 the performamce is lower than with the previous driver (previous driver-~4400 (1280x720); 257.21-~3700 (1280x720)). Is this a problem with the video card or is only a problem with this driver because it is optimized for directx10 and directx11 so the performance was added in that zone?

Sorry for my bad English, but I am from Romania am I'm only 11 years old. I hope that this is not a problem.

Laptop Specs:

Asus x55Sv

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 (no OC)

RAM 2GB DDR2 667

HDD Seagate 5400.4 250GB (It has a lot of bad sectors. I need to buy a new hdd that need to be anything but not Seagate.)

Nvidia Geforce 9500m gs 512mb DDR2

I hope that this is enough for my problem. I wait responses! Thank you!

Edited by RazvanuZu

Guest Dju'Z 974

Hello! I have a problem with this video card (it is specified in topic tile). I have updated my driver to 257.21 and in tests with 3dmark06 the performamce is lower than with the previous driver (previous driver-~4400 (1280x720); 257.21-~3700 (1280x720)). Is this a problem with the video card or is only a problem with this driver because it is optimized for directx10 and directx11 so the performance was added in that zone?

Sorry for my bad English, but I am from Romania am I'm only 11 years old. I hope that this is not a problem.

Laptop Specs:

Asus x55Sv

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 (no OC)

RAM 2GB DDR2 667

HDD Seagate 5400.4 250GB (It has a lot of bad sectors. I need to buy a new hdd that need to be anything but not Seagate.)

Nvidia Geforce 9500m gs 512mb DDR2

I hope that this is enough for my problem. I wait responses! Thank you!

I have the same problem... same laptop and i can't find a good driver to get normal performance... what was your prévious driver ??

I have the same problem... same laptop and i can't find a good driver to get normal performance... what was your prévious driver ??

http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_notebook_win7_x64_185.85_whql.html

This was my previous driver and it worked very well with my laptop.