LaptopVideo2Go Forums

geforce 8400m

Guest oj

hi.

recently been having problems with the driver i downloaded from this site (its been working perfectly up until a few nights ago so maybe its gotten corrupt or something). for the love of me, i cant figure out how i found it the last time and so, im just wondering if theres anyone kind enough to please post me a link.

cheers guys

Guest Anonymous

hi.

recently been having problems with the driver i downloaded from this site (its been working perfectly up until a few nights ago so maybe its gotten corrupt or something). for the love of me, i cant figure out how i found it the last time and so, im just wondering if theres anyone kind enough to please post me a link.

cheers guys

Well there are plenty of drivers on this site... Are you looking for a SPECIFIC one? If not go to the official nvidia site and download the latest driver from there. Assume you're from the US you can find it here: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us. If you suspect the driver is corrupt use driversweeper (google it and read the instructions). Driversweeper will clean any stray driver files. Do this BEFORE installing the new driver.

sorry for being so unclear. early morning posting. i have already uninstalled the driver as it kept crashing my lappie. also it is a specific driver i need. its for a sony vaio vgn-ar61e. geforce 8400m gt 64 bit driver for windows 7. tried many on this site and keep getting error stating, no hardware found to match it.