LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Serious graphic slowdown with GeForce2go?

Bellatrix

I have a GeForce2go card in my laptop and, especially after working with XP for a while and trying some various applications, I'm having HORRIBLE video performance in some ways.

For example, using AVC (Any Video Converter), every preview (not the conversion but the preview) is all out of sync. Trying to use a video capture device and software results in an out of sync video with dropped frames and incorrect speed. Flash content on many websites makes my browser stall out.

I've tried all the usual (including scanning for viruses and malware, flushing cache) but with no effect at all. The system is not slow enough to warrant this kind of awful performance.

I also find out that in some apps, Direct3D doesn't work at all

It all comes down to wondering about problems with DirectX or the video driver itself.

Any ideas? Is this a known problem? How can I tune up my video performance in these realms?