LaptopVideo2Go Forums

9500m GS problem

azertyuuuu

Hello, I've got a graphic problem with my computer so I would like to know if I could get any help with this, I searched on Internet but didn't find anything about this.

Here's a picture to show you what happens, 3/4th of the screen is sort of blurred and the rest's ok, then I have to reboot else it will shut down by itself. Sometimes I don't even have the time to reboot it just freezes.

1000379d.th.jpg

For additional information, this is a 2 years old acer aspire 5920g, T5550 intel core dual core, 9500M Gs Nvidia geforce, 4GB DDR2. Temperatures are checked and all of them are average.

Edited by azertyuuuu

This happened to me also. It is a bug with NVIDIA PowerMizer. Use the program on and off PowerMizer, the problem will disappear.

Download v1.2: http://www.box.net/shared/v7jpoateoq (Thanks for xsmile from notebookreview.com)

Knows issues:

- Does not work with UAC turned on. Solution: Rightclick & "Run as Administrator"

- Nothing seems to change. Solution: Restart

Sorry for my bad english, i am spanish. A greeting!!!! :)