LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia geforce go 7400 on Windows 7

gaboborti

Hello guy,some people here in italy advice me to take part in this forum becouse in their opinion it's a good web site to talk about drivers and web tecnologies.I apologize for not introducing myself but i live in italy so i not realy good to understand english :) .

I'm not able to look for nvidia geforce go 7400 drivers.

I will thanks you if you try to help me whit this problem.

Best wishes :) ,gabriele

I see that you have a VAIO, so there is no chance that Sony has published any updates for your gfx card...you can use almost any driver on this site, all you need to do id download the modded INF and replace the one in the downloaded driver folder (you will get a pop-up saying the driver is not digitally signed, click install anyway)

If you want the latest WHQL driver that will work for most gfx cards then I recommend v257.41 (this is the one I use), its the latest driver that includes a special INF file name nv_whql.inf that has support for a bunch of cards

So the question is: do you want the latest or do you want WHQL, either way you are set

Edited by ricktendo64

I see that you have a VAIO, so there is no chance that Sony has published any updates for your gfx card...you can use almost any driver on this site, all you need to do id download the modded INF and replace the one in the downloaded driver folder (you will get a pop-up saying the driver is not digitally signed, click install anyway)

If you want the latest WHQL driver that will work for most gfx cards then I recommend v257.41 (this is the one I use), its the latest driver that includes a special INF file name nv_whql.inf that has support for a bunch of cards

So the question is: do you want the latest or do you want WHQL, either way you are set

Thank you very much for your ansewer!I'm interested un play better with my computer. I don't really understand the differences between the two answers that you give me. So,help me to choose! In your opinion, what is better? I'm just interested to make better my pc with the last news drivers. Thank you again.

If you want the very latest your gfx card is probably not going to be supported, so the trick is you download the driver, then the modded INF file, replace the original INF with the modded one and run setup

If you want WHQL (a.k.a. Bill Gates Approved) then use the latest one that has support and will work for most any card, which is currently 257.41...you do not have to do any tricks to get this driver to install, it just does

Edited by ricktendo64

If you want the very latest your gfx card is probably not going to be supported, so the trick is you download the driver, then the modded INF file, replace the original INF with the modded one and run setup

If you want WHQL (a.k.a. Bill Gates Approved) then use the latest one that has support and will work for most any card, which is currently 257.41...you do not have to do any tricks to get this driver to install, it just does

Ok man,thank you soo much!!