LaptopVideo2Go Forums

E1705 missing Frequency and bit depth selection

NVIDIA_Luver

Hi,

I have used the modded Sigmatel driver for windows 7 x64 ultimate for a while now, but I have one consistent complaint/problem with it. I edit recitals for extra money at school and when I am away from home I don't to carry my audio interface with me. With the standard dell driver and the default one from windows update I get all audio formats from 16bit 44.1khz to 24 bit 192khz, but with the modded driver I am limited to 24bit 48khz or 16bit 48khz! I record the recitals at 88.2khz for added accuracy when running filters to reduce noise coughs etc... If I use my laptop to edit them on the 24bit 48khz I can't hear the audio properly and the edits come out washed out! Does anyone know how to enable the other modes on my hardware, or what file I would have to edit to get these settings back? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

here is my hardware ID:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801CD&REV_1022

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801CD

Thank You all!!!