LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nvlddmkm.sys

nicolac

Hello i'm using Vista home premium on:

Vaio

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 GPU

All started with a BSOD pointed to nvlddmkm.sys but now i can only enter on Safe Mode cause otherwise i will get a black screen!

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Hello i'm using Vista home premium on:

Vaio

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 GPU

All started with a BSOD pointed to nvlddmkm.sys but now i can only enter on Safe Mode cause otherwise i will get a black screen!

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

1.uninstall the driver

2.DL driver sweeper

3.install it, then boot into safe mode

4.use driver sweeper, reboot

5. DL newer nvidia driver for your system.

thank you night wing for reply the only hard thing is: i can't find a newer driver for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 GPU and i have tried this 1 too

maybe don't work because once i select the extracted driver folder ( 25741_win7x32.exe) by DEVICE MANAGER i can't find just GeForce Go 7400 GPU

Any help for the newer driver compatible with geforse go 7400 gpu please?

Try 257.41 or 259.47 (make sure nv_whql.inf is present)

257.41 and 259.47 don't work too but i have installed them by setup cause on device manager STANDARD VGA GRAPHIC ADAPTER isn't present!

Any help please?

thanks

257.41 and 259.47 don't work too but i have installed them by setup cause on device manager STANDARD VGA GRAPHIC ADAPTER isn't present!

Any help please?

thanks

Make sure to unzip additional inf folder that might be with 259.47. Then try to re-run the setup.exe .

thanks again, now i'm getting vertical artifacts lines on the screen when the computer start and a new BSOD (bluescreen with verticl artifacts lines too) pointed to DXGKRNL.SYS

Any help? thanks!

thanks again, now i'm getting vertical artifacts lines on the screen when the computer start and a new BSOD (bluescreen with verticl artifacts lines too) pointed to DXGKRNL.SYS

Any help? thanks!

You should probably use another driver, there's some causing wrong with the .sys you mentioned. Maybe try some from the 250 series or use 260.81 .

You should probably use another driver, there's some causing wrong with the .sys you mentioned. Maybe try some from the 250 series or use 260.81 .

Thanks but 260.81 isn't compatible!

Thanks but 260.81 isn't compatible!

What is the last working series for you?

25X & 19X should for you.