INF v4.048

mobilenvidia

NVIDIA have renamed the GTS455 to GTX460 SE

This INF now reflects this.

263.09 and on are affected.

NVIDIA have renamed the GTS455 to GTX460 SE

This INF now reflects this.

263.09 and on are affected.

Well I have tried a v263.06 Developer modded inf(v4.047)just changing string and driver version and date., and just tried the v4.048 .inf and still get installation failed...but I know that you will analyze it more, if others are having the same issue...

68805450.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You shouldn't have to change any lines in the INF as your GPU is supported.

Don't use, 263.06 INF with 263.09 as .06 = English only and .09 = International and hence the driver will fail the install as the control panel won't install.

You shouldn't have to change any lines in the INF as your GPU is supported.

Don't use, 263.06 INF with 263.09 as .06 = English only and .09 = International and hence the driver will fail the install as the control panel won't install.

Hi mobilenvidia,

As I have utilized your modded .inf since v160s and always had success! I even notice that ProgMng @EVGA made mention that the v263.09 drivers (linked @his sie) were International version...

No problem as it really is a 'moral victory' for moi, and I know that our collective membership is very appreciative of your work here!

I'll try the drivers again (when Nvidia posts up the v263.09 WHQL_International_32-bit too)...

:)