LaptopVideo2Go Forums

hybrid driver?

goodie

hi, im not sure if i should post this here, but im getting confused.

This is my first time having a switchable graphics laptop, the Lenovo Ideapad V360. It allows me to switch between intel and nvidia G305m graphics card on the go through windows 7. The problem is that since i installed the drivers from nvidia's website, (tried the usual reference drivers and also the developer CUDA enabled drivers) my switchable functionality no longer works. It's as if the driver was not compatible at all so i could only go max of 1024x768 resolution on my 13" laptop.

the only way to stop this from happening is to go to my bios and set my graphics to discrete instead of switchable.

Does laptopvideo2go support hybrid drivers? Lenovo's own drivers are quite outdated so i was wondering if theres anyway for me to use the latest nvidia drivers while retaining the switchable functionality