LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce 9600m GT, Need -a- driver, not the best.

Malanthyus

Heya folks, have this Model Laptop from Sony Vaio, I purchased it in a military exchange in japan. Has a Geforce 9600m GT installed and I'm trying to find a more up to date driver to resolve a random crash issue I've been getting with World of Warcraft that causes the video to freeze/crash to desktop. Currently have Vista 64 Home Premium installed. Previously tried installing this Driver, which installed just fine, but caused a blue screen of death on start up and forced me to use safe mode to reinstall the original driver (circa 2008) from Sony's website. I am not interested in "the best possible driver" I just want a more up to date version that will help this issue with World of Warcraft Cataclysm.

If I've posted this in the wrong place, or if you need more info, please tell me, thanks for reading.