LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Inf-Dumb Poster

Ransack

Hey hey, I feel like this may be a strange request, but I have my reasons.

I'm currently trying to get the 257.21 revision drivers to run on a 560GTX (Desktop, sadly). Strange yes, but I haven't the modding ability to do it successfully at the moment. Wondering if anybody in this pretty awesome community could give me the run down on how to properly mod an INF of these drivers or perhaps simply provide one (I'd rather learn but am definitely not unwilling to get the answer )

Thanks in advance-

Edited by Ransack

Guest Infinity7

Hey hey, I feel like this may be a strange request, but I have my reasons.

I'm currently trying to get the 257.21 revision drivers to run on a 560GTX (Desktop, sadly). Strange yes, but I haven't the modding ability to do it successfully at the moment. Wondering if anybody in this pretty awesome community could give me the run down on how to properly mod an INF of these drivers or perhaps simply provide one (I'd rather learn but am definitely not unwilling to get the answer )

Thanks in advance-

See video tutorial created by TheHunter in a sticky at the top of the NVidia Drivers section of the www.guru3d.com forums.