LaptopVideo2Go Forums

INF v4.082

mobilenvidia

This is a special INF for 280.19

As the original INF was based on the desktop version (as Verde was not out yet).

I've made this version based on the Verde driver set.

With Verde driver sets I normally mod the driver using the ASUS INF as these seem to have everything enabled.

But this time round after lots of hair pulling I discovered a mistake in the ASUS INF stopping the driver from installing.

Lenovo INF came to the rescue and allowed me to make a working INF that should allow all to experience all the Notebook features of the drivers (ie Hybrid)

The INFs are availabe, it will be in the only link in the driver post, if you want the desktop version (which setup.exe won't recognise) this is available via the drivers page

280.19 also bring us kfilter, not sure what this exactly is, must do some research, this feature is not enabled in the modded INF as it's probably a chipset based driver.

Nice Driver & nice (?nf) file thank you for all your efforts Smeg Head :clap2:

No probs dude, I started with 1 Notebook with a GF2go and needed drivers now I have a hobby completely out of control :)

Cheers for the feedback, helps to keep on going

Guest Anggelos

I installed the 280.19 for my GT230m and it gives a black screen when booting into windows 7. I am using the 64 bit version. Where is the download link for the inf?

where is download link for this inf ?

I installed the 280.19 for my GT230m and it gives a black screen when booting into windows 7. I am using the 64 bit version. Where is the download link for the inf?

The INF download is on the same thread as the driver