LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Qosmio X300-156

Myobi

Hello everyone ~ 

First of all I want to apologize just in case this isn’t the right section or if I’m screwing up in some other way, I’ve been trying to find a way to fix my problem for days and I can’t really figure it out, I can’t find any place to find some proper information and Toshiba basically just finds a nice way to tell me to off =/ 

Okay, so I got a Qosmio x300-156 years ago ~ it cost me way more then I advise anyone to spend with a computer nowadays, needless to say I highly regret it today, still back in the day I really needed a laptop, since I am a gamer I tough a gaming laptop would be a good choice…

Toshiba stopped doing updates for it & Nvidia don’t seems to support the model, therefore I’ve been using this:

- http://pt.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp?service=PT

Needless to say that it’s outdated as hell, giving me tons of problems with some “recent” games, such as skyrim, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2…. For example, in Skyrim I get a lot of flickering shadows, I also can’t alt tab the game (since when I try to alt tab back to it I’ll be stuck to a black screen, no matter how many times I try.), such problems vanish if I try using the most recent Nvidia drivers, problem is, I get massive FPS issues (even playing in minimum!).

I’m really not sure what to do anymore, or what the problem is exactly =(

I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate any help you guys could give me.

Finally fix'd it! Took me bloody forever but I freaking did it =D!

If anyone having the same problem just go to this post:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/26984-toshiba-qosmio-triple-hybrid-sli/

(took me forever to find it since it's a little old)

Big thanks to Expert, I'll be naming my first born after you xD!

Sorry for the post but hopefully it might help others with the problem ~ =P