LaptopVideo2Go Forums

WINDOWS 10 INSIDER PREVIEW BUILD 16251

Infinity7

Win 10 Insider Preview build 16251 now released to Insiders on the Fast Ring. Microsoft blog talks about it here: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/07/26/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-16251-pc-build-15235-mobile/#l8FCuLtxEvGwVfuj.97 Some quick highlights mentioned in that blog:

• Some users may see Game Mode enabled in the Game Bar by default for some of their games.
  • Fixed the issue with PC Games using the Origin overlay where the use of overlay may cause game movement to lock up.
  • TruePlay, formerly called Game Monitor, is a placeholder within the Windows UI. Your games cannot be affected at this time. Microsoft will have more to share soon.
  • Use Cortana voice commands to lock, sign-out, shutdown, or turn off your PC
  • Introducing the first set of features that enable “linking” your phone to your PC. This build’s scenario is focused on cross-device web-browsing. Today, asking Windows Insiders to help test this experience out using your Android phones.  Support for iPhone is coming very soon, stay tuned. To get started, after installing today’s new build on your PC, go to Settings > Phone and link your phone. 
  • Some reports are being investigated that after upgrading to the latest Insider Preview builds, some network settings are lost and revert to default settings. Static IP address configuration is reverted to DHCP. Networks which were marked as private are reverted to public. After the upgrade you will need to manually readjust your network settings back to your preferred settings.

After installation was finished, I was still on driver 384.94, because that's what I had installed before.
Good game performance in Call of Duty Infinite Warfare still, as it was before.
I'm not having to switch Game Mode on or off, or having to check or uncheck Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in the properties of the game's exe.

Signing out with a Cortana voice command was kind of a nice surprise, and worked as expected without any special voice setup.

Fixed my issue with selector being about 3 lines lower than cursor on task bar, glad this is sorted was rather annoying 

This build has decided to open Chrome on startup